Straight Arm Pulldowns
With arms extended up and hands about shoulder width apart, pull the bar/band down toward your waist.
- Keep shoulder blades drawn tightly together, elbows slightly bent in a fixed position and wrists straight.
- Be creative with your positioning- stand on a platform, kneel, sit or bend over at the waist to adjust your height. Lower yourself to raise the resistance.
- Take a small step forward or backward to modify your 'pulldown'.
- Explore different grip options.
- Interlock bands at their midpoints when using a high overhead post to lower resistance.
back (upper) | deltoids | lats
Anchor Point Height:
bent over | seated | upright
Check items to add to the cart or