With arms extended up, squeeze your shoulder blades together and slowly pull the band down towards your chest until your elbows are fully bent.
- Relax your arms and lead with elbows. Keep the rest of your body motionless.
- A close grip will engage rhomboid muscles and an underhand grip will also engage biceps.
- A high post may allow you to stand where a low post may require you to sit, kneel, or take a staggered stance with one foot in front of the other.
- Change your approach periodically for a well-rounded workout.
- Explore your range of grip options: wide or close grip combined with either overhand or underhand holds.
- Lean forward and pull the bands down behind your head.
- Lean back and pull the bands down toward your chest.
- No A.P: grasp one side of a band in both hands with arms extended above head and pull your arms down laterally as you stretch the band.
back (mid) | back (upper) | lats | traps
Anchor Point Height:
bent over | seated | upright