We are getting ready to post our favorite leg exercise for you, but before we do, we want to go over a few important tips on working your legs. These are great tips to remember in all your leg exercises.
1. Do not, I repeat NOT, lock your knees!
2. Start with a low resistance to practice form and encourage proper muscle development.
3. Keep the bands taut by staying within the constant line of resistance so that your leg muscles never get a rest until after your set.
4. Perform each exercise slowly to prevent momentum from speeding up your reps.
5. Stay conscious of your breathing patterns to help maintain a constant temp. Exhale during the difficult portion and inhale while returning back up to starting position.
6. Keep your abs tight and back straight!
Come back tomorrow for the BEST leg exercise ever!