Stabilize one band under both feet, forming a triangle with the band. With your hands close together, raise the band up from your waist toward your chin, keeping hands close to your body
- Lead with your elbows as you lift.
- Your back and trap muscles will naturally want to assist your deltoids.
- This should be a smooth motion without any jerking
- Spread feet apart or loop band to raise resistance.
- Use a different low front post to lower or shift the resistance.
- Stabilize one band under each foot.
deltoids | lats | traps
Anchor Point Height: