Also called a shoulder press. Stabilize one band under each foot with the ends close to your heels. With arms out laterally and elbows bent at 90°, push up until your arms are extended above your head.
- Keep back straight and abs tight to avoid lower back strain.
- Take a wider stance or loop the bands to raise resistance.
- Use a bar to balance and lower overall resistance.
- Start by bending the knees and then explode your arms up to engage your glutes along with your shoulders, also called a push press
- Lift one band at a time, moving arms in opposition to isolate each deltoid.
- Seated: Fasten two bands on either side of you or wrap one band under a low post.
- Raise bands in a straight line behind your head to engage trap muscles.
deltoids (front)|deltoids (medial)|traps
Anchor Point Height:
upright | seated