Gymnastics Wood Rings SKU:RINGP-002
Availability: In stock
Our Gymnastics Wood Rings are sanded down for a smooth textured grip that is noticeably more comfortable than plastic or metal. They are durably built to support any weight and won’t crack under pressure—regardless of how hard you train.
These premium wooden rings are an optimal training tool for a variety of suspended bodyweight exercises including: pullups, muscle-ups, front levers, back levers, iron crosses, ice cream makers, skin the cats, ring dips, pull-ups, scarecrows, ring rows, and more.
All rings are accompanied by our heavy-duty nylon straps and stainless steel buckles, built for easy mounting, adjusting, and quick release. Hang the rings from any rack, pull-up bar, swing set, tree or crossmember in your home, gym or park.
Another popular method is to remove the straps perform ring push-ups by balancing on the rings to improve coordination and stability. (see image posted of @davidnonnynonemacher) Learn from others and show us how you use your gymnastics rings by tagging us on Instagram and Facebook at @rubberbanditz #rubberbanditz
- Comes with (2) Wood Rings + (2) 1.5” [4 cm] Wide Heavy Duty Black Nylon Straps -- 12 ft [3.6 m] or 16 ft [5 m] straps available
- 1.25” [3 cm] Thick Ring Diameter x 9.25” [23 cm] Outer Ring Diameter (Inside Diameter: 6.75" [17 cm])
- Shipping weight: 4 lbs [1.8 kg]
- Naturally Smooth Grip With or Without Chalk
- Buckle Designed for Max Strength and Quick-Release
We also recommend
|Product Disclaimer||These Gymnastics Wood Rings can be used indoor or outdoor but should be stored indoor and kept dry while not in use.|