Guide to Parallette Training
- A beginner to intermediate's guide to learning how to Handstand, Planche, and V-Sit
- The 36-page e-book includes instructions and tips on warm-ups, exercises, and entire workouts
- Each flagship calisthenics exercise is broken out into gradual progressions as you get stronger
- Co-created in partnership with Calisthenics bodyweight training master trainers
- Versatile training guides can be used on various styles of parallettes, push-up grips, and dip bars.
The RubberBanditz Guide to Parallettes Training was created in collaboration with World Calisthenics Organization Master Trainers. The 36-page guide is detailed with images, tips, descriptions, warm-ups, and workout suggestions to help you make quantifiable improvements in your balance, strength, core stability, flexibility, and stamina. The training guide lays out a logical flow of bodyweight training progressions that increase in difficulty and complexity as you build the requisite foundation to advance.
The three cornerstone bodyweight training exercises that the manual focuses on are the Handstand, Planche, and L-Sit. Each exercise can be combined with others to create a well-rounded and dynamic full-body training platform. The outcome we strive for is to teach your body how to perform functional movements that strengthen multiple muscle groups at once. This not only leads to an improved physique and a heightened sense of accomplishment but also improves your total body athletic performance.
The parallettes used in the ebook were custom designed and made by RubberBanditz, however, the guide has practical applications across a broad range of push-up bars, parallel bars, or dip bars. Feel free to check out our gymnastics and calisthenics bodyweight training parallettes by following the link below.
Write Your Own Review