Sometimes you need a little bit of inspiration to go the gym. Check out these inspirational fitness quotes that will have you ready to hit the gym!
In no particular order:
- “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't.” – Jerry Rice
- “ I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordon
- “I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." – Muhammad Ali
- “Just do it.” – Nike
- “Of course it’s hard. It’s supposed to be hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. Hard is what makes it great.” – A League of Their Own.
- “ Eighty percent of success is showing up.” – Woody Allen
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.” – Aristotle
- “I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be.” – Ken Venturi
- “Set your goals high, and don't stop till you get there.” – Bo Jackson
- "Nobody owes nobody nothin’. You owe yourself.” – Rocky III
- “Never let the fear of striking out get in your way.” – Babe Ruth
- “If you do what you've always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got. If what you are doing is not working, do something else.” – Joseph O’Connor
- “I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.” – Unknown
- “The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.” – Michelangelo
- “A year from now you will wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb
One of your favorite quotes not on the list? Share it with us in the comment section.