Anchor Gym Pull Up Bar Multi Station
- Delivers hundreds of exercise options
- Fast and easy transitions
- Wall mounted space saving design - takes up zero floor space
- Rock solid, heavy-duty construction with no moving parts - which means there is nothing to break or adjust!
With the Anchor Gym patented hooks, the PULL UP BAR (PUB) Multi-station offers hundreds of exercise options and plenty of wall clearance for suspension training. The PULL UP BAR doesn't take up any floor space and comes with a lifetime guarantee. The Anchor Gym PUB offers a compact, space-saving modular set-up perfect for physical therapy offices, small commercial gyms and home gyms!
The Anchor Gym PULL UP BAR is the perfect way to get in shape. With the Anchor Gym patented hooks, it offers hundreds of exercise options and plenty of wall clearance for suspension training, wide grip pull-ups, and close grip chin-ups. The AGPUB Anchor Gym wall mounted pull up bar is great on its own OR add some Anchor Gym H2 Units underneath (sold separately) to create a complete functional training station.
Pull Up Bar Specifications:
- 2-brackets, 1-bar and assembly hardware for wood (added charge for concrete bolts).
- Brackets: Steel Square Tubing, which extends 24 inches from the wall.
- Two Anchor Gym Hooks on per bracket (4 total)
- Bar: 1-1/4 inch steel bar, 48 inches wide
- 10-gauge steel square tubing
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- MADE IN THE US
- (2) Brackets
- (1) Bar
- Assembly Hardware
- Mounting Hardware
NOTE: The Anchor Gym PULL UP BAR is designed for use with rubber or latex resistance bands, and suspension and stretch straps made from cotton, nylon or polypropylene. Do not fasten resistance bands with metal clip hooks or other hooks made of hard materials (e.g. carabiners) onto the Safety Hooks. This has the potential to damage the powder coating on the hooks and cause premature wear.
|Product Disclaimer||Our premium bands are made from natural rubber latex which is over 99.998% free of soluble proteins (latex allergens). Effects of use by people with latex sensitivity is unknown and not recommended.|