Grasp the band with both hands at your waist and slowly curl the band up in an arch toward your chin with your palms facing down. Hold your contraction momentarily at the top before returning back to starting position.
- Keep wrists straight, shoulders down and elbows by your side.
- If seated, keep legs straight.
- Use a bar to lower the resistance and balance the weight distribution.
- To raise the resistance, spread feet farther apart or loop the band.
- Loop one band around each foot or interlock two bands at their midpoint.
Anchor Point Height:
upright | seated