Begin in a bent over position with feet staggered and legs hip-width apart. Push the band forward in a horizontal line above your head to a full arm extension.
- Keep your upper arms and torso completely motionless.
- The farther you lean forward, the more tension you will feel in your upper back.
- Step forward or adjust A.P. height to alter resistance.
- Use an overhand/underhand or wide/narrow grip.
- Interlock two bands at their midpoints or fasten two bands to a rear post.
Anchor Point Height:
bent over | seated
Check items to add to the cart or