With the bands positioned on the inside of your legs, elevate your knee to raise your foot off the ground. Slowly kick your foot out until your leg is fully extended. Contract your quad muscle before slowly returning back to starting position. Perform with your other leg when finished so you don't walk funny later.
- Keep knee elevated so that your foot never touches the ground.
- Position chair farther from A.P. to increase resistance.
- Place a rolled-up towel or pillow under your thigh to prop up your leg.
- Double Leg: Prop both legs up off the ground and extend both legs simultaneously.
- Upright: Raise knee and extend leg forward. Touch any stationary object for balance
Anchor Point Height:
seated | upright