600+ How-To Videos
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
On all US orders over $60
Snap Resistant Bands
Rugged layered design lasts longer
With the band taut and your leg extended slightly forward, squeeze your glutes and kick your leg backwards. Repeat with the other leg.
- Keep your leg straight and push from ankle.
- Touch any stationary object for balance.
- Stand tall on your supporting leg.
- Face the opposite direction and kick your leg forward.|ABDUCTOR: Turn 45° so that band is attached to your outside leg (farthest from A.P.). Kick your leg out laterally toward the opposite side.
- ADDUCTOR: Attach band to your inside leg (closest to A.P.). Kick your leg laterally across the body until it is fully extended to the opposite side.
- SEATED ABDUCTOR or ADDUCTOR: Perform from a seated position on the floor. Keep legs straight and push from ankle for every variation.
glutes | groin | hip
front | rear | side
Anchor Point Height:
upright | seated