Push Up Press
Twist the band over and create an 'X' similar to the BENCH PRESS to avoid slippage. Place palms on the floor slightly wider than shoulder width apart, just below your shoulders. Slowly lower yourself until your chest almost touches the floor then push yourself back up until arms are fully extended.
- Keep body as straight as possible throughout the exercise (including head).
- Do not lock arms out at the top to avoid stress on elbows.
- Do negative reps by slowing down the regression and speeding up the push-up to exhaust chest and back muscles.
- Rest your knees on the floor.
- Place feet on an elevated surface to work lower pectorals.
- Draw hands and elbows in closer toward your body to engage triceps.
- Spread hands farther apart to engage shoulders and outer chest muscles.
- Mountain Climbers: Between reps alternate bringing each knee to the elbow on the same side
Anchor Point Height: