Place two chairs of equal height across from each other about 3-5ft (1-1.5 m) apart. Place your hands shoulder-width apart behind you on one chair and maintain your balance as you prop your feet up on the other chair. Slowly lower your body until you descend to a 90° bend in your arms, and then push yourself back up to starting position.
- Raise your body in one vertical line during the ascent and descent.|Keep your back as close as possible to the chair behind you.
- Aside from arms, keep the rest of your body motionless.
- Do not go much lower after elbows reach a 90° angle to avoid injury.
- Cross feet at ankles to minimize leg movement.
- If you don't have two chairs of the same height, use any two stationary objects (i.e. bench/table/bed). Rest feet on the higher stationary object for an extra challenge.
triceps | pecs
Anchor Point Height: