Rubberbanditz Calisthenics Racks: Pull-Up Bar | P-Bars (free shipping)
- Pull-up bar: 4' long x 8' tall | 1.25" diameter bar
- Parallel bar dimensions: 45" tall x 54" long | 2" diameter bar
- Material: Galvanized all weather steel
- Origin: Handmade in Los Angeles
- Shipping: Free 4-6 week delivery
- Components: All parts included
Specifically engineered for bodyweight training athletes, our racks provide the ultimate platform for calisthenics training. Each power rack handmade and designed to withstand the rugged wear and tear of freestyling and limitless reps.
Each of our pull up racks features two robust 3’x3” 11-gauge steel uprights, with 3/8 ” hardware. Each steel upright is bolted together with steel base plates for maximum stability. Pullup bars and parallel bars (p-bars) are treated with a powder coat finish to offer greater grip stability and durability, and because they look awesome.
Each rack is hand crafted in Los Angeles, CA and ships with all required hardware for easy installation. A 3/8’ wrench is all that is needed for installation. This rack is an essential piece of street workout equipment and is well suited for training facilities, outdoor areas or garage gyms. Fire up the gains train!
- Handmade out of galvanized solid steel in Los Angeles, California
- 3”x3" 11 gauge steel uprights – 8’ height (2.4 meters)
- 4' long x 8' tall | 1.25" diameter pull up bar
- 54" length x 45" height x 2” diameter parallel bars for optimal stability
- All pullup bars and p-bars are treated with a powder coat finish for a superior grip
- Comes with 3”x3” caps on all ends for protection
- All racks are attachment compatible and come with all hardware
- Color: Red and black with RubberBanditz decals
Please allow 4-6 weeks for domestic delivery. No exchanges or returns.
|Product Disclaimer||Our premium bands are made from natural rubber latex which is over 99.998% free of soluble proteins (latex allergens). Effects of use by people with latex sensitivity is unknown and not recommended.|