Stabilize bands as close to your heels as possible. Grasp the bands behind your head with elbows bent and push the bands up through a semi-circular arch to a full arm extension.
- Keep upper arms motionless beside your head to isolate triceps.
- Keep your back straight, abs tight and knees slightly bent.
- Sit up on your knees and wrap a band around your shins.
- No A.P. - grasp one end of a band behind you with your elbow pointed upward. Grasp the middle of the same band with your opposite hand behind your back. Extend your upper arm up while securing the band in place with the opposite hand.
- Position elbows out laterally from your body or pointed in front of you.
Anchor Point Height:
upright | seated