600+ How-To Videos
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
On all US orders over $60
Snap Resistant Bands
Rugged layered design lasts longer
With elbows planted by your sides, push the band down and fully extend your arms. Pause and flex your triceps briefly at the bottom before returning to starting position.
- Resist the urge to put any body weight into the pushdown.
- Position your feet in a staggered stance or side-byside.
- Lower yourself to raise the resistance.
- Wrap band over the top of an open door positioned perpendicular to your body.
- Experiment with different grip options: underhand grip will engage forearms.
- Turn your back to face away from the A.P.
Anchor Point Height:
upright | bent over