With elbows planted by your sides, push the band down and fully extend your arms. Pause and flex your triceps briefly at the bottom before returning to starting position.
- Resist the urge to put any body weight into the pushdown.
- Position your feet in a staggered stance or side-byside.
- Lower yourself to raise the resistance.
- Wrap band over the top of an open door positioned perpendicular to your body.
- Experiment with different grip options: underhand grip will engage forearms.
- Turn your back to face away from the A.P.
Anchor Point Height:
upright | bent over