Fasten, stabilize or wrap a band around an overhead post and grasp the free end(s) in each hand by your forehead or on either side of your temples. Bend over at the waist and pull your torso down using your core.
- Keep your back straight as you lower your head toward the floor.
- Avoid pulling the band down with your arms.
- Squeeze your abs at the bottom before ascending back to starting position.
- Perform upright, seated or kneeling. Pull with abs, keep back straight and bend only at your waist.
- Obliques: Alternate pulling your torso down from side to side.
Anchor Point Height:
upright | seated | kneeling