With your arms by your sides, raise your shoulders as high as you can. Hold the contraction for several seconds at the top, and then slowly lower your arms back to starting position.
- Maintain arms as straight and keep your back straight, abs tight and knees slightly bent.
- Pull your shoulders up toward your ears.
- Squeeze your shoulders together behind you as you raise them up. Don't roll them forwards or backwards at the top.
- Insert a bar between the ends behind you.
- Fasten two bands to two low front or lateral posts.
- Do fewer repetitions, but hold each rep at the point of maximum resistance for as long as possible (Static Contraction Training).|WRIST CURLS: Using handgrips, curl the grips up and down your hands to contract your forearms at the top of your SHRUG.
- Do this variation inconjunction with SHRUGS or on its own.
Anchor Point Height:
upright | supine