Seated Band Rows
With your arms extended forward, squeeze your shoulder blades together as you pull the band back as far as you can toward your stomach.
- Don't let your arms and shoulders do all the work.
- Keep your torso still, knees slightly bent, chest out and back straight.
- Tighten your abs and try not to rock back and forth.
- Pull one arm back at a time or both simultaneously.
- Insert a bar for different grip combinations (close/wide and overhand/underhand).
- Use two bands to lower the resistance- either around each foot or interlocked at their midpoints.
back (lower) | back (mid) | lats
Anchor Point Height: