With the band taut and your leg extended slightly forward, squeeze your glutes and kick your leg backwards. Repeat with the other leg.
- Keep your leg straight and push from ankle.
- Touch any stationary object for balance.
- Stand tall on your supporting leg.
- Face the opposite direction and kick your leg forward.|ABDUCTOR: Turn 45° so that band is attached to your outside leg (farthest from A.P.). Kick your leg out laterally toward the opposite side.
- ADDUCTOR: Attach band to your inside leg (closest to A.P.). Kick your leg laterally across the body until it is fully extended to the opposite side.
- SEATED ABDUCTOR or ADDUCTOR: Perform from a seated position on the floor. Keep legs straight and push from ankle for every variation.
glutes | groin | hip
front | rear | side
Anchor Point Height:
upright | seated