With arms slightly bent by your side, alternate raising each arm out laterally or raise both arms up simultaneously. Hold briefly at the point of maximum resistance before returning back to starting position.
- Keep elbows slightly bent in a fixed position.
- Do not rock your torso back and forth.
- Maintain at least minimal resistance on both bands at all times.
- Stabilize one band under both feet.
- Fasten one or two bands to a low rear post.
- 3-Way: Alternate by raising the bands directly in front of you (FRONT RAISE), out to your sides (LATERAL RAISES), and 45° outward away from your body.
Anchor Point Height:
bent over | seated | upright