600+ How-To Videos
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
On all US orders over $60
Snap Resistant Bands
Rugged layered design lasts longer
In a bent-over position with your elbows bent at a 90° angle, pull the band(s) back until your arms are fully extended behind you.
- Keep elbows fixed by your side to engage triceps, avoiding help from deltoids.
- Keep feet close together with torso still and back straight for balance.
- Take a step back to raise resistance.
- Wrap one band around a front post for higher resistance.
- Alternate one arm at a time to isolate each side.
Anchor Point Height: