With both arms by your sides, curl your right arm in an arch to your right shoulder. Squeeze your right bicep at the top before returning back to starting position. Repeat with left arm when finished.
- Keep abs tight and wrists straight.
- Maintain constant tension on both bands, even while one arm is resting.
- Slowly lift and lower each arm to prevent momentum from swinging your arms upward
- Twist your wrist up so that your palm faces your shoulder at the top of the movement.
- Wrap one band under both feet and grasp an end in each hand to raise the resistance.
- Stabilize the band(s) to a low front or rear post.
Anchor Point Height: