Twist the band over and create an 'X'. Bring arms together in a semi-circular hugging motion while squeezing pecs together. Imagine trying to touch your elbows together in front of you. Touch your hands together or bring one over the other.
- Keep elbows slightly bent in a fixed position.
- Imagine trying to pop a pingpong ball between your pecs.
- Puff chest out slightly to stretch pecs.
- Hold rep at the point of maximum resistance for a challenge (Static Contraction Training).
- Standing between two posts (distance apart can vary) or to the side of one, grasp end(s) and pull bands together. Step forward to raise resistance.
- Raise A.P. height and bring hands together with downward diagonal motion to engage upper pecs.
- Lower A.P. height and bring hands together with upward diagonal motion to engage lower pecs.
Anchor Point Height:
seated | supine | upright