600+ How-To Videos
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
On all US orders over $60
Snap Resistant Bands
Rugged layered design lasts longer
In a supine position with your hands cupped loosely behind your head or with your arms extended forward, raise your knees up and your tailbone slightly off the ground. Contract your abs as you lift your shoulders and upper back off the floor; imagine trying to compress your abs and tailbone together.
- You don't need to lift your entire back off the ground to feel the burn, just get your shoulder blades about an inch or two (2-5 cm) off the ground.|Give an extra squeeze at the top for a total contraction before slowly lowering back to starting position.
- Perform the descent portion of the rep just as slowly and deliberate as the ascent.
- Avoid pulling your head forward with your hands or using your back to propel yourself forward.
- Twist your torso to each side and rotate touching one elbow to the opposite knee.
- Raise and hold your torso where it burns as long as you can (Static Contraction Training).
Anchor Point Height: