Crossband Lateral Curls
Cross the bands in front of you by inserting one band through the other and grasp an end in each hand. Curl the bands out laterally toward your shoulders. Squeeze your biceps at the top before releasing back to starting position.
- Keep abs tight and elbows stationary by your side.
- Force your arms outward laterally while maintaining constant tension in biceps.
- You may feel some resistance in your shoulders.
- Position your arms more to the front or farther out laterally from your body.
- Point palms downward to engage forearms.|Use a low front post.
Anchor Point Height:
upright | seated