Close Grip Push-Up Press
Position yourself in push-up position with hands closer to your body in order to isolate your triceps. Twist a band over, creating an X, and wrap it around your back. Start by lying flat on your stomach with your hands just under your pecs. Push yourself up to a full arm extension.
- Point toes down to help maintain your balance.
- Remove the band to lower resistance.
- Place knees on the ground and form a triangle between your torso, arms and the floor.
- Position your hands closer together for a challenge.
- Hold yourself up in a motionless position, with your body off the ground for an added challenge (static resistance training).
triceps | pecs
Anchor Point Height: