Stand on a stair or any elevated surface with your heels extending off the back. Raise your ankles up as high as you can by pushing up with your toes. Flex your calf muscles at the top before lowering yourself back to starting position.
- Keep your entire body still.
- Stabilize bands under toes to secure them in place.
- Balance yourself by touching any stationary object.|Extend your heels farther off the edge for a more challenging exercise.
- Point toes inward or outward and position feet closer or further apart to engage all areas of calf muscles.
- Two Bands: Stabilize one band under each foot and around the opposite shoulder for more resistance.
- Seated Single Leg: Stabilize both ends of one band around the same foot with the middle wrapped around the same knee, isolating each calf muscle.
- Seated Double Leg: Wrap one band around both knees and stabilize the ends under each foot.
Anchor Point Height: