This complete full line of gym-series bands boasting every resistance level from 5-350 lbs (2-160 kg) you and/or your clients will need for a full body functional training session. This comprehensive suite of bands is widely used for capturing both ends of the resistance and assisted body weight training spectrum. Resistance training refers to adding load by pushing or pulling against the band and assisted body weight training allows the bands to compliment and ease your natural movements.
This complete set empowers you to perform all multiplanar push/pull exercise as well as any calisthenics street workout dynamic and static exercise including: the muscle-up, front lever, back lever, handstand, flag, and pull up and planche. Our band and bodyweight training app, created in partnership with Mike Marchese (WCO Trainer of Master Trainers), can be used as a workout guide.
- Light Band: 41” long x ¼” wide (104 cm x .5 cm) / 5-10 lbs (27-54 kg)
- Medium Band: 41”long x ½” wide (104 cm x 1 cm) / 15-30 lbs (27-54 kg)
- Heavy Band: 41” long x ⅞” wide (104 cm x 2 cm) / 30-60 lbs (13-27 kg)
- Robust Band: 41” long x 1⅛” wide (104 cm x 3 cm) / 40-80 lbs (23-36 kg)
- Power Band: 41” long x 1¾ “ wide (104 cm x 4.5 cm) / 50-100 lbs (27-54 kg)
- Strong Band: 41” long x 2½” wide (104 cm x 6 cm) / 60-120 lbs (27-54 kg)
- Combined shipping weight: 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
- They provide ample warning before popping and potentially causing injury
- They stretch further without breaking
- They last longer -- we back this with a 6-month warranty
- Pull Up Assist Bands
- Powerlifting Bands
- Pilates Bands
- Yoga Bands
- CrossFit Bands
- Sprinting and Powerbands
- Vertical Jumping Bands
Our calisthenics bands are built to withstand rugged training. Each band is crafted through a technical layering process, similar to how a roll of tape is made. Most other bands are made from a cast, meaning they are fabricated by pouring rubber into a mold. If you slide your finger around our bands, you’ll notice a thin seam (like tape). Our special layering process offers three unique advantages compared to other casted bands:
EducationDownload our comprehensive (and free) band and body weight training app in the App Store or Google Play.
We offer a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our calisthenics kits. If at any point you feel as though you have not gotten your money’s worth then send them back for a refund. On the flip side, if you feel like you’ve gotten more than your money’s worth, then help us out and share the band love with friends.
Our natural rubber latex is over 99.998% free of soluble proteins (latex allergens). Effects of use by people with latex sensitivity is unknown and not recommended.
Also Used As:
We also recommend
|Shipping Weight (pounds)||4.10|
Quality Price ValueJeffii Marinoon 11/8/2016I'm really happy with my rubber bands I use them everywhere :) 100% recommended
Quality Price ValueAdrianon 10/12/2016Great bands, i was expecting the rubberbanditz logo but they were all plain instead of the lightest band from the package .
Quality Price ValueTessaon 8/30/2016Very satisfied with thEse bands. Ive used others in the Past and the quality for the price on these is like no other. Thanks so much =)