Pimento cheese anyone? This recipe, courtesy of thefoodnetwork.com, is a fast and easy way to make a homemade version of the delicious spread.
- 1 pound grated Cheddar
- 1/2 pound grated Pepper Jack
- 1 (4-ounce) can diced pimentos
- 1/3 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/3 teaspoons granulated onion
- About 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch cayenne
- About 1/2 tablespoon green pepper sauce
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients well and refrigerate for 30 minutes.